Assalamualaikum, Internet travellers!
Looking from inside the depths of our fridge, I later came out with an armful of ingredients for my special food project: Making my mega favourite sandwich.
I’m a huge fan of good food but it doesn’t have to be ones from 5 star restaurants. In fact, most food that I love eating comes from my own home, made in a humble cosy kitchen. Basically, I love everything that my mum makes. She’s an awesome cook, and my dad too and that, ladies and gentlemen, is when I question myself for the millionth time of why I don’t get that part of the family genes into my system.
Now, before I show how I even make my sandwich (which isn’t much), just know that I’m not much of a cook. Seriously. The most dangerous thing I’ve done in the kitchen is frying eggs and almost frying my sleeves in the process.
So, if you’re ready, let’s go!
DISCLAIMER: THIS RECIPE IS SAFE TO FOLLOW
A can of tuna (with chillies if you like)
1 small tomato
White pepper powder
2 slices of bread
How do you start?
1. Tear as much of the salads that you like. As you can see, I like to have lots of greens in my sandwich so I took a generous chunk of it.
2. Put it in a bowl and rinse them thoroughly. Leave it aside and let it dry.
3. Slice the tomato thinly.
4. Take two slices of bread, spread a generous amount of butter on each side and have them toasted. I don’t have my own toaster in my home so I had to heat them up on a fan. It feels good to travel a few years back in time!
5. While they’re being toasted, we can focus on the egg. Crack one open into an empty bowl and then sprinkle some white pepper powder. Then, mix it with a fork.
6. Don’t forget about the toasts! We don’t want another burnt kitchen, right??? Just kidding! Okay, place them aside on a plate and pour in a teeny weeny bit of oil into the same pan.
7. Fry the eggs! Don’t burn yourself in the process.
8. And now we have come to the easy part: Organising all of them on top of each other to look like you’re building your own Tower of Pisa!
9. Place them on a plate and eat it right up! We don’t want anyone else to get a grab of this awesome sandwich.
~ The End ~